My Cookie Christmas playlist:
the basics and the funny songs for your Christmas holidays!
If you are scared to have an awful Christmas like in the funny French movie, “Le pere Noel est une ordure”, this is how to save your Christmas with music and “avec brio”!
1) Mariah Carey, “all I want for Christmas is you”
Basic especially if you want to hang out with someone…aha!
2) Frank Sinatra: “Let it snow”.
No Sinatra is basic (and chic and romantic!)! Not Mariah Carey, sorry.
3) Sinatra (again) or Michael Bubble, “Jingle bells”
4) Gene Autry,”Rudolf”
Ok, only children know the importance of Rudolf (and me) !
5) Cee Lo Green, “What Christmas means to me”
6) George Michael, “last Christmas”
Just to see and hear the voice of George Michael in the 80s, gorgeous!
7) Kyle Minogue, “Santa baby”
The sexy touch
8) The Corrs, “So this is Christmas”
9) Michael Bubble, “Santa Claus is coming to town”.
The charm…even with a song for children! The whole album is brillant!
10) Brenda Lee, “Rockin’ around the Christmas tree”
My favourite, it reminds me some great moments of the movie “Home alone” and it makes me dancing like a child!
And if you fall in love under the snow, you’d better hear that:
And you, what do you plan to do during Christmas holidays?
Spending some days in France like me (rockin’ around the Xmas tree!) or trying to do all your paper work like Zezette, from “Le pere Noel est une ordure”?
credits: “Le pere Noel est une ordure”, programme tv premiere and tumblr stuckwithnap
I wish you a Cookie Christmas
and a COOKIE NEW YEAR!
xoxo Emi-The Cookie’s room
Hey! Welcome to The Cookie’s world!