The opening of the new Karl Lagerfeld store in London…
Last friday evening, the 13 th of March…Mister Karl Lagerfeld opened a new store located prestigious Regent Street. Participants : Cara Delevingne,Suki Waterhouse…no less !
He said during this event that London was often fun than Paris…All the french people living in London can agree with that quote !
Not far by foot from the Piccadilly station and Burberry shop, the sales team was already on the run the 14th morning, official day for the opening.
We could see their eagerness and joy in their eyes.
Find my top shopping list:
Accessories are extraordinarily chic.
- Leather Gloves : affordable and will never go out of fashion !
- Scarves : colourful ones are fantastic !
- The blue dress : 2 types of dresses, a perfect blue.
- Pretty pretty bags : Chanel inspiration with a touch of modernity…So Karl ! Special crush on the pink clutch !
- Sunglasses : for a glam summer !
- Forever the white jacket
- The sweet pink touch : not only on the bag but also for knitting and hats like last Chanel collection.
What do you think of this collection? Chic and trendy isn’t it ?
Coming next in the Cookie’s room : a big music post !
Because even Karl himself said that fashion couldn’t live without music ! Fashion needs music and réciprocally…
(He also explained in an interview : In french : “Mode et Musique” begin by the same letter which is quite significant, they match together.)
Credits. Pictures : of the shop : mine + some are taken from the Official website and facebook of Karl Lagerfeld.
Emi- The Cookie’s room