My playlist very girly to feel good and go out with my girls!
Since DJs are behaving like divas (like Paris Hilton! Aha), I decided to do a monthly playlist made by one DJ only when It worth it! I have to remain choosy on my blog so I will sometimes do my own playlist : a “motivation” playlist or a Girl power one (with a lot of real divas!)
Today it’s girly chic!
- (VERY) old skool
- Good mood guaranteed!
“Ringarde”? No! Basics! WE CALL IT MUSIC KNOWLEDGE MY DEAR!
Warning: You must have a bit of second-degree!
1. Aretha Franklin, “Respect”
2. Cheryl Lynn, “Got to be real”
3. Whitney Houston, “I’m every woman”
4. Donna Summer, “Bad girl”
5. Big Boi feat Kelly Rowland, “Mama told me”
6. Kelly Rowland, “Can’t nobody”
7. Madonna, “Jump” (listen to the lyrics!)
8. Booty Luv, “Some kinda rush”
9. Booty Luv, “Boogie 2nite”
10. David Vendetta feat Booty Luv, “Sun comes up”
And you? What is your favourite girly playlist?
Enjoy and have a very good time!
xoxo Emi-The Cookie’s room
Hey! Welcome to The Cookie’s world!