« You know I need some products to have this face! » That’s what Carrie used to say to Big. True!
With my several projects, I was too busy to really take care of myself but feeling good is important. Treat yourself!
Let’s sum up the last beauty products I tried.
- Clinique even better cream and dark spot corrector Clinique even better clinical: quite expensive, I only tried one month, but I felt it was good for my skin. The cool thing : Clinique offered me a little cute beauty case and beauty products and make-up inside. My favourite is the eye shadow. The mascara gives allergies.
- Bioderma intensive purifying care: not for using every night, but great effect
- Vichy velvety cream, sun cream for the face: It makes your skin shiny, but that’s because it’s a really covering one. I don’t understand people who like to burn their skin under the sun when we know all the damages it can do especially on the face! So dangerous and so 80s!
- Vichy anti-imperfection cream: helpful if you use it some nights.
- Bourgeois mascara: not too bad, good price and cute look matching with all my turquoise accessories
- Chanel foundation powder: really nice soft one, but not really covering
- Chanel eyebrow pencil: Perfection!
- Dior foundation powder: one of the best I ever tried! Just be careful of the way you use it.
Bioderma, Vichy, Nuxe, Chanel… because most of my beauty products are made by French brands, I now buy on Escentual and often go to South Kensington, the French area of London.
xx Emi-The Cookie’s room