What you should do this summer…
TO DO LIST THIS SUMMER
- 18.07: Erick Morillo at Ministry of Sounds
Guys, if you are a « Cookie reader », you already know why you should see Erick Morillo!
- 18/19.07 Festival Love Box
ASAP Rocky, Nas and Chase and Status… no less?
- Saturday Style market, every saturday at Spitalfields market
I am currently working in Brick Lane (Now, It’s one of my favourite place in London!) just near the Spitalfields market and I can tell you this market is fantastic to discover new trends and artists. Every day are lively, not only on Saturdays!
- 25/26.07 Global Gathering festival Stratford Upon Avon
Big names like Alesso,The Prodigy, Tommy Trash…and Knife Party!
- 26.07 Bob Sinclar brings the French touch at Ministry
- 26.07 to 23.08: Camden beach
Happy hours and concerts available!
- Shop and take inspirations at The Mercantile London
One of my favourites place during my lunch break…THE MERCANTILE LONDON
With Axwell and Ingrosso, you don’t need further explanations!
- Until the 25th of August, the Fashion World of Jean-Paul Gaultier at Barbican
- 23/24.08: South West Four Festival
Last year, I had the chance to interview Erick Morillo and meet Example. I hope this year will be great too!
Eager to hear Madeon, Deadmau5…That’s EXITING!
- 24/25.08 Notting Hill carnival
- Until the 7th of September, Matisse exhibition at Tate Modern
- Some roof parties…
- Chic Roof gardens where I celebrated my last Birthday…ROOF GARDENS KENSIGTON
- Electronic edgy ones at Princes of Wales, Brixton, club where you can have fun even on Sunday afternoon!
You see, it’s not to late to plan great weekends in London!
xx Emi-The Cookie’s room
Credits: Ministry of Sounds, Love Box, Spitafields Market, digitalspy.com, designmynight,Tate Modern,V Festival,South West Four festival,Notting Hill Carnival,The Mercantile London,