Sometimes, all you need is INSPIRATIONAL MUSIC
All these bad news recently and all these fights on my own. I could focus on the negative parts but I decided Music was a better solution, giving me more energy to carry on.
During January, every morning, I was sharing a song on Facebook and Twitter and called it my MORNING MOTIVATIONS. Now, it’s time to share my WINNERS’ PLAYLIST that gives me enough rage to carry on and to fight for my dreams.
I didn’t choose particularly my favourite songs but I choose stunning positive ones with relevant lyrics to make us HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER.
TOP 20 TRACKS FOR WINNERS:
1) Arman Van Helden – “You don’t know me”
“You don’t understand me. So why do you judge my life?”
2) Antoine Clamaran/ Minister de la Funk – “Believe”
“If you believe in yourself, every day of yourself, then nothing will block your way, you can make it today, to be what you wanna be, to go where you need to in life, to do the things you need to do for yourself, all you gotta is believe.”
3) Erick Morillo & Eddie Thoneick Feat. Shawnee Taylor – “Live Your Life”
“Live your life, be free, you know you can have it all.”
4) Daft Punk – “Harder Better Faster”
“Harder, better, faster, stronger” (There is nothing else to say)
5) Hardwell &Dyro feat. Bright Lights – “Never Say Goodbye”
“You’ll never fly if you’re too scared of the height.”
6) C2C – “Kings Season” ft. Rita J. & Moongaï
“Is it the very end of something or is it just the beginning?
7) 113 – “Les Princes De La Ville”
“On est jeunes et ambitieux, parfois vicieux, faut que tu t’dises que tu peut etre le prince de la ville si tu veux”
8) Iggy Azalea – “Team”
“Baby I got me, that’s all I need, the only friend I need playing on my team is someone like me”
9) Eminem – “Survival”
“Wasn’t I ready to be a millionaire? I was ill-prepared…Over when I say it’s over, enough when I say enough.”
10) Wiz Khalifa – “Work Hard Play Hard”
“Go hard, make sure you do what you’re gotta do, that’s your job. And n* gotta hate you but that’s no prob so F* them, don’t need nothing from them.”
11) Drake – “Started From The Bottom”
“And now we’re here”
12) Jamie Foxx – “Winner” (ft. Justin Timberlake & T.I.)
“I know they want me to fall but am bigger than this. You know you are looking at a winner.”
13) Kendrick Lamar – “Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe”
“My New Year resolution is to stop all the pollution”
14) DJ Khaled “All I Do Is Win” feat. Ludacris, Rick Ross, T-Pain & Snoop Dogg
“No matter what”
15) Kanye West – “Touch The Sky” (MTV Version) ft. Lupe Fiasco
“Let’s take them high”
16) Jazmine Sullivan – “Dream Big”
“Packin up my Shh and I’m going real far, going off to Hollywood to be a big star. There’s nothing here for me so I gotta move fast and I’m getting on the road and will never look back.”
17) Iggy Azalea – “Work”
“People got a lot to say but don’t know shot about where I was made. No money, no family.”
18) Drake – “Over”
“I’m doing me, I’m living life right now man and this I will do til it’s over, til it’s over and it’s far from over.”
19) T.I. – “Live Your Life” Feat. Rihanna
“Look in the mirror, keep on shining”
20) Black Eyed Peas – “Someday”
“Someday you’re wondering if you’re really gonna make it. Sometimes you wanna know if there’s someone to save ya.
I know you came down before, like cannot leave the ground. Still got a little chance to turn it all around. Is now your time to give it all your got. Don’t stop believing, give it all you got.”
I hope you enjoyed these 20 VERY POSITIVE SONGS and can feel the energy!
More music on my Soundcloud playlist: https://soundcloud.com/thecookiesroom
Enjoy and carry on your dreams!